These are all just suggestions, of course!
Comfort and Water
- Shade hat
- Warm jacket for evenings (it can get chilly)
- Refillable water bottle (no bottled water sold here – free filtered water provided)
- Notebook and pen to record great ideas
- No alcohol is sold at the fair. BYO if you want some
- Swimsuits and towels
What NOT to Bring
- DOGS – Dogs are not allowed. There is livestock here and the facility does not allow dogs except licensed service dogs.
- PLASTIC or other non-compostable waste – this is a Zero-Waste event. Plan to pack out anything you bring that can’t be composted.